Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used Turbotax from BNS last year. Do I need to update or get it again for this year or just complete the 2023 edition I believe I have signed in with?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Moussi2

I used Turbotax from BNS last year. Do I need to update or get it again for this year or just complete the 2023 edition I believe I have signed in with?

Each year you need to get a new software to file your tax return. Each software have different programs which include new developments and tax updates. For the current year (2023 edition), you can get the most updated software on our website.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Moussi2

Each year you need to get a new software to file your tax return. Each software have different programs which include new developments and tax updates. For the current year (2023 edition), you can get the most updated software on our website.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Thanks for the prompt reply.  How can I know which TurboTax program we used last year?

Did you download and install the software to your Windows PC, or did you use a web browser to complete your return?