Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want some of my money back please. I bought two codes early on (a mistake) and now when I go to use them,I can only use one. I'm required to pay again.Please refund me!

I want some of my money back please. I bought two codes early on (a mistake) and now when I go to use them,I can only use one. I'm required to pay again.Please refund me!

p.s. I cannot find any useful support contact information so I'm posting it here. 

3 Replies

Honestly a useless answer I've been on the phone now for 30 minutes, and they cannot give my money back. There is some bullshit that even though the support rep, told me to use a code, then pay the balance, to call back and they would refund me. Now they are saying they cannot or will not, as a result I've paid for 3 returns, only used 2 and I've been robbed of the 3rd one.

I made a huge mistake in pre-buying these codes, and probably a huge mistake filing with turbotax, honestly feels like being robbed.

The agent you spoke to was mistaken. I've escalated this issue and the agent will get the coaching they need.
We're processing your refund now.