Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing 2022 tax data from CRA site day 2

Morning,

Today is the second day I have tried to import data from the CRA website to TurboTax 2022 - Premier version.  I was not able to import although the CRA site indicated successfully connect.    Why is the information not importing? 

Very frustrating.

5 Replies

Are you receiving an error code?
In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When the system asks if you wish to receive an email say NO to speak to a live person.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Hello

No error messages.  It goes into the CRA website, I enter my user ID and password, it tells me it imported successfully and then I go to Turbo tax where it tells me there are no slips. 

This is the second year I have had to type information that should be imported.  I am disappointed and frustrated. 

Thank you for your feedback, we value your opinion and have shared this information with the proper TurboTax team.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I will be contacting customer support.  I'm not able to import from CRA.   I purchaed the Turbo Tax preium.  I don't find it acceptable that I have to type my T4s imformation.  This is the third year  I have not been able to upload.   It will be my last.