Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RAY-Pang

Information about your spouse or common-law partner screen amount line (73) do not correspond back to the T1 form.

Hello,

The  turbotax version (2023 tax year) I have appears to have some incorrect info/forms.  The information about your spouse or common-law partner screen amount line (73) in the easy step mode do not correspond back to the T1 form which has changed to include 2 additional line.  Information about your spouse or common-law partner screen enter amount line 73 should be line 75 instead.  Anyone having this issue? Thanks.

4 Replies

Information about your spouse or common-law partner screen amount line (73) do not correspond back to the T1 form.

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more assistance with this issue. They will be open tomorrow at 9 AM.

JMith

Yes, I am having the same issue. Also, I think the line that says "Amount on line 8 of their provincial schedule 428" should refer to line 15 instead?

JMith

Can you confirm here if this concern was valid and if there will be an update to the software?

We recommend that you contact our phone support team as they will be able to view your screen and verify the issues and escalate it as an investigation. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.