Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else experiencing glitches with expenses section that launched a few days ago? Why did it allow me to fill it all in and yet now it's showing as all blank?

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Is anyone else experiencing glitches with expenses section that launched a few days ago? Why did it allow me to fill it all in and yet now it's showing as all blank?

For me to do this your software is going to charge me $50 more for each return.  I am not paying for something that is a glitch in your software.  I am not upgrading my income tax just so you charge me for the glitch in your software.  There should be a fix for this and it should be able to be resolved without me having to upgrade.  I have been using TurboTax for years and now you charge someone who needs support online?    This will be the 3rd and 4th claim I am submitting online and I have to pay extra to have you fix your glitch?

Rose

Calling our telephone support team is a free service offered to our TurboTax customers. It is a service like this forum except they have access to view your screen and return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.