Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Blanche12
Returning Member

Is there a bug with form TP1029LR? Can't file return. Blocked error postal ode not recofgnized. It is correct?

I am trying to register my turbo tax and it says I made an error in my postal code.  I typed in the postal code as directed - no spaces - and entered it correctly.  What do I do?  I have used Turbo tax last year for my current address and did not have this problem.

Blanche12
Returning Member

Is there a bug with form TP1029LR? Can't file return. Blocked error postal ode not recofgnized. It is correct?

What are lines 32/42 in the registration form?  I don't see any line numbers or TQ.

Blanche12
Returning Member

Where do I find line 32/42 and/or the letters TQ on the registration form?

TurboTaxHeba
Intuit Alumni

TP1029LR is the RenoVert Tax Credit in Qc. There is a multitude of place for errors:

• Most common error with this form is the 10 digits number for the company and tax, please check this number
  • Another source of error; if you forget to put the 0001 at the end of the tax number
  • Another possible source of error is if you forgot or if you put a wrong code number for the work, the valid code numbers are at the bottom of the form

If you still have issues after following this process, please contact our support line: 

https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/