Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It tried to install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbo Tax 2022 when installing 2023 turbotax

I just bought 2023 version from Costco today. When trying to install, it looks like 2022 version, so I didn't install.

The CD package does show 'Tax Year 2023'. What's wrong with it?

9 Replies

It tried to install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Turbo Tax 2022 when installing 2023 turbotax

You can download the 2023 version of TurboTax CD/download edition from our website here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

If the code doesn't work with the download, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.

DK141
Returning Member

Is this a joke? Has the TurboTax CD been hacked?

What's up with dreadful use of English?

• "Install a new language of the Product"
  • "Maintain or upgrade an existing language of the Product"

I'm trying to install TurboTax, not a language package to internationalize my tax returns.

Unfortunately, we have had this issue with some of our CDs. You can download your TurboTax software by using the following link: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install.  If you would prefer a new CD, please let us know by responding "yes," and we will contact you by email with details.

lfs1

I too am having this very same problem. I would like a corrected CD. Could you please contact me and arrange for the product to be sent to me. 

Thank you

@lfs1 You will get an email regarding this issue once we have more information on a CD replacement plan.

AB52AB

I would like a new disc please.

Please contact me as soon as possible

@AB52AB You will get an email regarding this issue once we have more information on a CD replacement plan.

In the meantime you can download the 2023 version of TurboTax CD/download edition from our website here:  Choose the 2023 TurboTax edition you need (for Windows). 

DK141
Returning Member

I called Turbotax. They said the CD won't be shipped until the end of March. What's up with the long delay?

The correct information is that the CD's will be shipped out by end of February. 

Thank  you for choosing TurboTax.