Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last week's update removed my Manitoba Education property tax credit!

I'm using the downloadable version of TurboTax Premier 2022, and per the subject line, following an update last week, the Manitoba Education property tax credit amount for homeowners no longer shows up in the tax owing calculation; my tax owed went up by over $400.

I suspect this is a bug.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

It looks like the updated EasyStep page asks for both months and days at the address you are claiming for. But if you only enter the number of months (as was done in previous tax years), the credit doesn’t calculate because in forms mode, the form only asks for days.

I will let our product development team that this needs to be fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

It looks like the updated EasyStep page asks for both months and days at the address you are claiming for. But if you only enter the number of months (as was done in previous tax years), the credit doesn’t calculate because in forms mode, the form only asks for days.

I will let our product development team that this needs to be fixed. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.