Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CT-88

Letter from CRA

I received a letter from CRA requesting information.

Will the Turbo Tax live advice assist after I have filed or do I have to purchase it before I filed?

1 Reply

Letter from CRA

The Assist & Review is a TurboTax Live service that enables you to get a tax professional to look at your tax return before you submit it to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA).

Important: TurboTax Live Assist & Review is available for purchase only during the tax season. The service starts around mid-February, when NETFILE opens, and runs until the tax filing deadline at the end of April. You can't purchase or use Assist & Review outside this period.

During tax season, you can purchase Assist & Review in TurboTax CD/download Easy Step or Forms mode.

However, you can also use the following methods to get assistance, 

Find your answer in our forum: Just type your question in the search box and then select the magnifying glass icon. Most likely, someone else already asked us a similar question, and the answer is available in the search results. You have 24/7 access to hundreds of tax questions and FAQs.

Post your questions on the forum: If you don’t find your answer in the search results, TurboTax: post your question. You’ll receive an email with the answer when a TurboTax moderator or another user responds. No need to wait in line!

Talk to our agents over the phone: During our hours of operation, fill out the forms on TurboTax Contact Us page. On each page, complete the information and select the button that appears. After you complete the process, you'll see a phone number to call.

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for choosing TurboTax