Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PMB57
Returning Member

line 22215

line 22215 Where does this value come from? Double clicking on the value takes me to 'CPP contributions or overpayment' page. But there are no values there. Does it somehow come from box 16 of T4?  I see a post from last year but doesn't really answer my question.  I am thinking it is a bug in the system?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

line 22215

line 22215 comes from Box 16 and 17.It is deduction for CPP or QPP enhanced contributions on employment income. Further information are  available  through these links:

T4 Tax Form: Salaried Income in Canada

Line 22215 – Deduction for CPP or QPP enhanced contributions on employment income

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter

View solution in original post

2 Replies

line 22215

line 22215 comes from Box 16 and 17.It is deduction for CPP or QPP enhanced contributions on employment income. Further information are  available  through these links:

T4 Tax Form: Salaried Income in Canada

Line 22215 – Deduction for CPP or QPP enhanced contributions on employment income

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter

line 22215

In this case, you can contact our support team and share the screen with them for the best help.
Here is the link for you to contact the support team:  Contact Us

If you require further assistance please contact our phone support team or contact us directly on Facebook or Twitter.

Thank you for using a TurboTax.