Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Atorrchin

locked out of my CRA

hello,

I am trying to figure out my contribution room for RRSP and TFSA and Im currently locked out of my CRA account. Im wondering if I register again will I have immediate access to my contribution room or do I need to enter the security code they mail before I have access to that info (I only get partial access until the code is entered). Im on hour 2 of being on hold today 3 hours yesterday before they hung up on me due to technical difficulties which is not inspiring a lot of faith with the deadline to contribute to RRSPs in 12 days. It also takes them 10 days to get the code out to me but with Covid I'm not holding my breath that snail mail will get here in time. So really wondering what my immediate access is limited to on my CRA before committing to a reset that will take 10 days to complete.

1 Reply

locked out of my CRA

We are sorry to see you are having this problem. You can also view your contribution for RRSP on your Notice of Assessment (NOA) from your last tax season. The amount, called the Deduction Limit, appears on Line (A) of your NOA.

Thank you for using TurboTax.