Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked T1 Form PDF from 2021 Tax Year

Hi, 

I've been trying to unlock a pdf from my 2021 Tax Return. I wanted to download a copy of my T1 Form as I need it to claim my GST/HST rebate. I remember the password being difficult that was chosen by my accountant. I wanted to change the password but told me I couldn't. I thought I saved an unlocked version for my personal record, but it's no where to be found. 

I tried to log onto the TurboTax account and review my previous file, but it doesn't show me last year's only the one from 2020. 

Last year I had a bad experience with my accountant but I believe he just didn't know what he was doing and never asked for help. (Basically I had Full Service, but I ended up doing my own research after he told me I had to owe money to CRA) When in fact, I actually received around $500 back from the CRA. I spoke with customer service and I was able to resolve the situation. 

But now I'm locked out of my T1 from last year. Is there a way I can be sent another copy? 

1 Reply

Locked T1 Form PDF from 2021 Tax Year

If you have more than one account, your 2021 return may be in the other account. 

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608.