Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
vincec

my computer died, cant reinstall states not more than 3 computers

2022 turbotax

my computer died, cant reinstall states not more than 3 computers.

dont remember installing 3 times i only have the one computer but it died and got another pc.

upon entering activation code i got the error code 603

ttax was a downloaded version 

3 Replies

If you believe you have already installed your download software on 3 computers, please uninstall one of them so you can download a fresh install on your new computer. If you have tried to enter your code a few times, it might be needed to clear your cash and see if the error goes away. 

TT600 errors, including TT600, TT601, TT602, TT603, AND TT604, are typically validation errors. This means you may have entered something into your return that TurboTax cannot understand or has not been programmed to accept.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

vincec

how can i uninstall from a dead or non existent computer.

error message: All available activations for that code have been used.Error code: 603.

Did you uninstall from this computer and reinstall? Please clear the cache and try again. If there is still an issue, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹ā€‹Thank you for choosing TurboTax.