Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I need to save and exit turbo tax for now. I have bookmarked it. Do I just click on the x and quit trubo tax? will all my data be saved? thanks.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Karine

I need to save and exit turbo tax for now. I have bookmarked it. Do I just click on the x and quit trubo tax? will all my data be saved? thanks.

You can also use the Logout button found at in the top right hand corner of your browser. All information entered up to then will have been saved.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Karine

You can also use the Logout button found at in the top right hand corner of your browser. All information entered up to then will have been saved.

Thanks Karine, however, I don't see a logout button at the top right hand corner.....
Karine

Are you using TurboTax Online version or TurboTax Desktop version?

I bought the premier version and loaded it to my laptop.
Karine

Ok! then you will need to save your tax return on your computer. Before closing the window click on the file button found at the top left hand corner and select Save As. Or you can always close the window and the software will prompt you to save the file you are working on.