Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the desktop version, I am trying to modify form T777 however, the program will not me allow to edit. It indicates double-click to edit, but nothing happens.

4 Replies

On the desktop version, I am trying to modify form T777 however, the program will not me allow to edit. It indicates double-click to edit, but nothing happens.

Which line are you trying to edit?

8810 - Line 7 and 9945 - Line 16

To enter an amount in 8810 - Line 7, use the boxes that are just to the left of it.

9945 is a calculated field so you can't type anything directly into that spot. It's the total of the Line 16 chart on page 3 of the T777, which is in the middle of the form.

That works!

Thank you. Appreciate your time.