Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taxbubble

Opening Notice of Assessment

I processed my and my spouse's 2022 returns a year ago.  I am able to launch CRA from Turbotax to get my Notice of Assessment from the CRA however Turbotax will not launch the CRA link for my spouses NOA.  Instead it goes to a Refile page asking "Do you need to change your filed tax return?"

5 Replies

I have recently had the same error.

I am running Turbotax 2023 Premier and I have completed and filed returns for both my wife and myself.

I was able to use the Turbotax link to get my Notice of Assessment downloaded into Turbotax.

When I tried to use the link for my wife's Notice of Assessment it repeatedly took me to the refile page.

There appears to be an incorrect link in the software.

I know how to download it without Turbo Tax but I want to be able to use the feature of storing it within Turbo Tax.

Can you please contact our phone support, as they will be able to view your screen and see what the issue might be?

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

I am having the same problem. I know know how to get the noa from cra but wanted tt to be fully completed.

@ricjanrving 

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.