Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Premier 2023 version is not loading correctly; I am getting a blank screen

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

We are aware of this issue, please make sure that you are running as the administrator also verify that you do not have any virus protector on- if yes,  you would need to shut it off until you enter your license code and TurboTax installs then you will turn your virus protector back on.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

We are working on resolving this issue. Please help us by letting us know the information below:

1. Which version of Windows are you using?
  2. Which browser are you using?

Thank you for your help by supplying us the information above.

Thank you for your patience.

Windows 11

Google

I am using google brower

We are aware of this issue, please make sure that you are running as the administrator also verify that you do not have any virus protector on- if yes,  you would need to shut it off until you enter your license code and TurboTax installs then you will turn your virus protector back on.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Found the fix for me. I disabled my ethernet card and let the pc use bluetooth and it worked fine with that. That would likely mean that the Killer settings that windows 11 uses is messing up the registration screen. conversely you could likely open your task manager and end task on anything that says Killer and it will also likely work then. As soon as you reboot the pc the Killer settings will be put in place again automatically. I also found that disabling the 2 killer entries in my task manager sped up my youtube and facebook uploads drastically. cnt-alt-del to open task manager and see if Killer comes up in the list of tasks running.....I believe that is the culprit