Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ldarcywilson
Returning Member

Product features

After the usual 2 or more hours going in circles with phone calls and chats with completely uniformed staff I still can't find out what is included in Turbotax Business Incorporated. It's advertising says it includes "expert guidance". What is expert guidance? Is it guidance from a person or the usual completly useless notes included for specific line items? The product isn't even listed here. Is there another community for business?

3 Replies

Product features

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.

ldarcywilson
Returning Member

Product features

Try again. Visiting those places was part of the frutile marathon help line process. Even you don't know the answer to my question. I finally got an agent who explained that expert guidance is being able to contact a tax expert at any time to discuss the return. 4 hours to get to that answer. Intuit needs a sales department that actually knows its product features so they can explain to a potential customer what they will get for $280.

Product features

No, unfortunately, I can't assist you further, because in this community we support the regular TurboTax products, which are all for T1 personal income tax returns. 

TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off of the T2 Module from Profile, which is why we direct you to them. The phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 is also for the T1 products.

Also, TurboTax Business Incorporated doesn't include the services of a tax expert. If that were true it would be included on our website:  https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/business/business-incorporated