Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

quickbooks free after using turbotax self-employed

No I did not.

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

Never heard back from anyone either, not really sure what else to do now. 

One more thing- did you have cookies enabled on your computer? - It has to be allowed so that it knows which TurboTax software was used in order to get access to QBSE if you qualify for it. 

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

Yes I had Cookies enabled, are you able to escalate this any further? I've spent hours on the phone with customer service and no one can figure this out. Every agent I've spoken to agrees there should be some way for them to send out a direct link to sign up for the offer. Honestly it's really frustrating how this being handled lol every customer service agent agrees I should have received the free offer, I have a receipt that says I should have received the free offer, but because of technical issue with your site the offer didn't appear when I submitted my taxes, nor does it appear after following the 10 or so step process outlined in the help system. 

This is a common issue Ive seen posted on the forums many, many times by other customers and unfortunately the end result is the same,  no one knows how to fix it.

Yes, I will escalate it, would you be able to send a private message on Facebook or Twitter please - so that I can get your personal information.

Munnfromnewbrun
Returning Member

Sorry I don't have either one lol