Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cwcsca

All available activations for that code have been used.Error code: 603

I installed TurboTax 2022 on 3 computers and activated, however, one of the computer crashed and the hard drive is not recoverable. I tried to install on the fourth computer and I received "All available activations for that code have been used.Error code: 603". Is there anyway to resolve this other than buying a new code?

6 Replies

Unfortunately, once it has been downloaded on 3 computers it won't allow you to do so again. You can try contacting our phone support team to see if they can assist you.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

cwcsca

I tried to call 1-888-829-8608, however, I could not pass the auto answering phone without a support-id number. Could you let me know what number I should call in order to get in contract to your support team?

Thank you!

cwcsca

I called Intuit Canada at [phone number removed], however I still could not reach a support person, the autoacnswering only offer to text me or email me about the license code, I could not pass it unless I have a 10 digit support-id.

How can I reach a supporting person?

When you call then tell them you need to speak to someone - then you will be transferred over. Do not say anything about your codes. 

I tried to activate Turbotax deluxe and it came up something is wrong.  Hit on continue and did an income tax form. Wouldnt let me finish.   Needed to activate.  Tried again and again.  Figured there might be a problem with with purchase so I took it back to costco and got another.  Wont let me put that one in either as I have already activated 1 and not allowed 2 codes.   Then I discovered I needed to download the  2023 version which I did and now I cannot activate anything no matter what I do.  Thought about putting in my husband's name as a user but afraid it will come up as both codes are registered to me or they will recognize that the same computer is being used.  Can't get any decent help from turbo tax unless you buy a subscription.  DESPERATE!!!  PLEASE HELP.   All I need is one of the codes removed so I can continue on.  Used Turbo tax for many years.  This is the first year I didn't use the cd.

Can you please confirm which TurboTax software you purchased so that we can assist you? What does it say on the TurboTax box?