Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Heather56
Returning Member

Anyone having this installation problem with the License Code ?

I purchased 2 programs.  The first one worked fine.  The second one will not ask me for the license code.  Also someone (another computer) used up 2 of my returns on the the first purchase ???

Same i got a problem on installing the turbo tax sstandard i bought at walmart anybody can help

Mine is windows 10 which is also i did it for many years .please help

Hi

TurboTax Corporate purchased from Staples in Ontario decided that we had already used our licence on the first attempt at filing.

Trying to find a workaround without buying another licence.

Doug

I can't input my licence code from the download (I also purchased the software box). Turbotax system will not accept code and I've typed in the correct code at least 6 times.

I cannot use the CD so I guess I'm out the cash I paid for software box.

2022 TurboTax for PC (Windows 10 or later)

I've used this software for over a decade so I'm not a newbie.

I am beyond frustrated as it's obvious from reading the Community comments that the licence code input issue has been around for YEARS.

This issue is usually from the screen resolution. This is a work around for now- When you get the white box, move your cursor around. At some point around the left side in the middle, your cursor will change from an arrow to what you normally get over a dialogue box.  Click here and type in the licence code.  Then move to the bottom right and your cursor will change again when you get over the “ok” button.  Click on that area.  It should get you in.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Deng47

I have never had a problem installing from CD, today  I tried and system will not accept the activation code for my 2023 Basic.  Tried calling, but you talk to a stupid computer...........grrr they should have humans on the phones.................really pist off

We sent you a DM, and we will do our best to assist you.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

ANNA P

I am very disappointed - I am ready to file my 2023 Tax Return and when I go to submit to CRA, Turbo Tax asks for the Licence Code which I have entered multiple times now but it won't accept it. 

I purchased the program from Costco.  This isn't the first year it's been an issue.  Why is it impossible to speak with a Customer Support person...!!!!  

I hope to have this resolved asap as I am not willing to pay 2X for this product...

Does anyone have any suggestions?