Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 910026A and 95881

Following as I'm having the same issue, maybe I'll try again tomorrow when it's supposed to be fixed by Turbo Tax?

Any luck on this fix? Haven't tried yet personally.

I haven't tried it yet either. But it still looks like people are still having issues filing. Would be nice if there was some feedback from Turbotax.

deb807blu
Returning Member

well there was a new update for turbotax this morning and it didnt fix the problem.  Same error codes and the return was kicked back by CRA.  If anybody talks to them today please post what they say

dm58

Nope, not working  to day!

Yep and now that I've tried too many times to file my  CRA account is now locked.  So I get to sit on hold for an hour to get it unlocked.  Its okay I am waiting on Turbo Lax support on the other line for an hour too.  

Never again will I install this steaming heap on my computer.  So much for 'saved time'..

And when you talk to the cra they say its turbo taxes issue but when you talk to turbotax they say it's a cra issue. I am seriously getting pissed off with the run around..

I called TurboTax and they said error on CRA end. I called CRA and they said error on TurboTax end. Well guess I'll have to mail it. Thank CRA for new forms. Thank turbo for screwing it up. Frustrating. 

Turbotax should be refunding peoples money for this issue. You have paid for a service and they can not deliver. It's almost theft.