Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Petergovea
Returning Member

Error when trying to send to Revenu Quebec

HI. I'm getting this error all the time when trying to send my file to Revenu Quebec:

TurboTax found issues that will prevent the creation of a valid file that is necessary to use Revenue Québec's NETFILE service. Please reach out to customer support at TurboTax Technical Support.

It worked perfect for the Federal return.

3 Replies
GiulioGranata
Returning Member

I am having the same problem.

I contacted TurdoTax and were unable to solved the problem....their soultion was to print and mail it :(

On trying to send taxes forms 2023 through revenu Quebec netfile service today Turbotax tells me that the 10 digit telephone no of client is invalid due to error xml and to get in touch with you guys to solve this so I can send those taxes.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us. When asked if you wish to receive an email say NO then say "speak to a representative" then hold the line. If the issue is not resolved please ask for an escalation.

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.