Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fileing my return

how do i know if i was successful in filing and how long does it take to reach canada revenue. i filed yesterday and called this morning and no record of me filing.

3 Replies

fileing my return

If your return was successfully NetFiled, you should have received a NetFile Confirmation Number upon NetFiling, as well as an email saying it was successful. If you did not receive this number, you'll need to open up your TurboTax return and complete the steps to NetFile again. 

If you received your NetFile Confirmation Number, you can rest assured CRA has received your tax return. 

If you submitted your return to NETFILE, the CRA receives your return in just a few milliseconds. It can take a couple of days for your CRA My Account to reflect that your return was received. If you mailed your return, it can several weeks for the CRA to process your return.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

SJDudman

fileing my return

Both my spouse and I completed our returns using Turbotax for 2022 - entered all information correctly as we reviewed it 3 times.  When we went to file or send the returns to the CRA it would not work.  It kept saying CRA did not receive your returns and some warnings referring to Farmer's tax etc. and living outside the area that we live in for Climate Change.  We checked all the warnings along with everything else we entered and all was correct.  Why can't we send our returns to the CRA using Turbotax.  For our 2021 returns we used Turbotax and it worked great.  Our PC is Windows 11.

Sheila Dudman

fileing my return

@SJDudman Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.