Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rocky9731
Returning Member

Frustrating - transfering previous year's tax returns

I did my taxes from online turbotax last year and filled all info on my family there on their online portal. Now, for 2021 returns I want to transfer basic data from last year's file to this year.  After i sign in and click on "start new return" it asks me the following "Hello again! We're so glad you're back, if you used TurboTax Online last year, we can help you jump start this year's return with a transfer from last year. Would you like us to help you sign into your account?" I click on "yes, help me sign into my account". I put all my signin details. then it asks me to create new password and gives me an option to skip this step. I skipped. But then it takes me again to the main page and doesn't fetch the data from last year's page. I tried changing password too in previous step but it does the same thing and doesn't work. So frustrating!!! please someone help
2 Replies

Please clear your browser cache (or use a different browser) and try again.

If you are still not able to resolve this issue, please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 for more help.

rocky9731
Returning Member

Problem resolved by their customer service agent. I shared my screen and worked well. thanks.