Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhoubby

how to fix error code 99915?

6 Replies

I am having the same problem 

ktwrp

I'm having the same issue as well nothing found

I called them yesterday, and it is an error in their part. They say it will be resolved March 9th. 

I had the same issue with a spousal return with only $0.2 other income on a T3 on March 24, 2021.  I resolved the issue by overriding the no income line to "yes" on the Netfile worksheet and by deleting the T3, i.e. not including it in the tax return.  I am not certain that the override is necessary but doing only that did not work.  

Clearly Turbotax programmers and CCRA need to get together and get on the same page as to what constitutes a "0".  For Intuit's programmers:  Here is CCRA's published explanation:  

https://www.canada.ca/en/revenue-agency/services/forms-publications/publications/rc4018/chapter-2.ht...  Go to Responding to error codes page 33 and fix it please.

This seems to be happening again with the 2021 Desktop TurboTax version and a T5 income of just 0.04 and 0.17 cents (no T4 income).

Is anyone else having the same issue? Any resolutions, TurboTax team?

EmPe
Level 2

Yes, the issue exists in 2021 return as well

Just had a troubleshooting call with Intuit support, and the only workaround is to remove those pennies from income

Come on Intuit, it appears that this bug exists for 3 years now. Please fix it!