Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import tax data from CRA greyed out 2023 TT

You need to log into your CRA My Account- then you will be able to transfer your slips. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

OMG, you have no clue what you're talking about.  It doesn't matter if I'm logged into my CRA account or not, the option in Turbo Tax 2023 is still greyed out!!!  The Import option is simply NOT active!

Screenshot 2024-03-06 094559.png

Unfortunately the screenshots aren't working on here, we can only see pictures. Please contact our phone support team so that they can screen share with you to verify what the issue might be- and they can enter an investigation if needed. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

The phone support was completely useless and wasted an hour of my time!  Your software is just completely unreliable this year!  I never needed any support in prior years of using Turbo Tax, this year it's been a total disaster, from software registration issues to actually using your software and the technical issues that remain unresolved!

@mascf If you are in EasyStep Mode, you have to choose Import Tax Data from under Income & Expenses in the side menu. Or just switch to Forms mode.