Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is anyone else having this issue. In TurboTax, Line 31350 (Digital News TC) is not active. You cannot enter any value into the field.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Is anyone else having this issue. In TurboTax, Line 31350 (Digital News TC) is not active. You cannot enter any value into the field.

This might sound odd, but I called the helpline and this is what they had me do.  It worked for me.  Click on “text size” on the header bar.  Reduce the text size once.  Click OK.  Now try to click on the box in 31350.  Worked for me.  I then changed text size back and it stayed active.  Hope it helps you too.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
richardl2

Same problem here, not just you.

jayvath

I'm experiencing the same problem with TurboTax online. There is a software bug that needs correction.

Yes. TurboTax for 2020 does not yet recognize either form T622 or T1 line 31350. I hope they will read this and update the program soon so we can all claim the tax rebate we are entitled to.

Have the same issue. Entered the amount in the "easy step" portion of the program but nothing appears on line 31350. The news agency provided a Q number so assume the CRA would require that as a reference but TurboTax doesn't ask for it.

This might sound odd, but I called the helpline and this is what they had me do.  It worked for me.  Click on “text size” on the header bar.  Reduce the text size once.  Click OK.  Now try to click on the box in 31350.  Worked for me.  I then changed text size back and it stayed active.  Hope it helps you too.

rube2
Returning Member

Cannot make an entry into line 31350 for Digital news tax credit.

DavB

T622 should be in the list of forms.

It's unacceptable that this is not in the software yet

Hi Justme,

You are exactly right!  That's the fix.  The default screen size on my laptop is too small.

rube2
Returning Member

Reducing the screen worked and now figured in the refund  .  Thanks a lot.  Also held when enlarging back size.