Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ax50bmg

License Code

I purchased TurboTax standard on Jan 13th 2021 (online), after updating yesterday it  asking me to enter the license code again. I do not have this code as I deleted the e-mail. I have used Turbo Tax for years and have never had to re-enter the code after an update.

12 Replies
CDL12

License Code

I have the same problem. I puchased De Luxe on line from Costco at the beginning of January. I have been using it since then. But when I tried to go in on Sunday I was asked to enter my licence code again. I have also been using it for many years and never encountered this issue.

License Code

Sorry to hear you are having this issue. In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

FE3

License Code

2DP9 CNEP RS5G ZP6B

FE3

License Code

2DP9 CNEP RS5G ZP6B

License Code

In order to help you with this, we will need more information.  Please contact us on Social media so we can help you further. You can find us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for using TurboTax.

Nico5

License Code

disappointed that we have to search everywhere to eventually learn that we can ask support on facebook.  this should be easier to find.

everywhere we turn for support, it is difficult to find phone number etc. or what to do when license code is not accepted.

macdond_123
Returning Member

License Code

I can't find my license code to activate my TurboTax.  Please email it to me.

David l MacDonald 

Jimbeamer

License Code

Is this license code just for you or can anybody use it?

License Code

purchased online but did not receive a license code or anything except payment receipt. How do i get the code