Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candi1979
Returning Member

Login attempts exceeded

I have forgotten my username and password and have been trying to get in with the codes being sent to my email, now its telling me I have reached the maximum number of attempts and I cannot login, how do I fix this to get in and get my tax return done?

2 Replies

Login attempts exceeded

Please contact us by phone for more assistance with this issue. To talk to our phone support team, visit https://support.turbotax.intuit.ca/contact/. After entering some basic info about what you need help with, the page will give you the phone number for the team best suited to help.

Login attempts exceeded

your customer service is something to be desired.  Anger is what is fueling me at this moment. 

I am unable to log in, or even access my account. So yes, I put off filing my taxes, due to this issue, for another day, and now its August.  I got rid of my home phone, so I cannot receive the phone call code.   I can receive the email, but that isn't good enough.  I tried answering the Equifax questions, got one wrong, and cannot access that again as it keeps telling me I've reached my max attempts.  Tried it again over 24hrs later, same thing.   Tried to find a contact number, that was like finding a needle in a haystack, but I found the page, to which doesn't show the actual number, its blocked out as it was after 6pm EST.     I can't even write down a phone number to call on my lunch break at work tomorrow.  I don't have time to chase you guys down, this is terrible.  I do not recommend this product just for your LACK of customer service, which I was a paying customer.