Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refund

The Turbotax forms are still locked. How do I apply for a refund of my purchase? I would prefer to use another service as this doesn't allow me to file my taxes. There should be no issues filing if I paid $44.99 for online tax service. Thank you for any help with this matter

4 Replies

Refund

I just completed my taxes with H&R Block. It was fast, easy and no forms are locked. It was also free for the same services, where TurboTax required me to pay $44.99. I am requesting a refund and I feel it is "bad business" to make customers pay for a service that is not functionable. 

Refund

Thank you for the update. Was the free tier sufficient for self-employed?

I have also requested a refund and will file with another service today.

Refund

The free version was not able to process my self-employment forms, so I had to pay $44.99 to upgrade, only to find out that the forms are locked.  On H&R Block, it worked with the free version and I was able to submit my taxes to CRA. I applied for a refund using the request form. If you call 1888 -829-8608 and say “request a refund”, they will email you a form to submit. 

Refund

Hello! The CRA made available to software developers the latest version of the business income forms (T2125/T776) this morning. We plan to make them available in the next version scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) if all goes well if not in the following days.