Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why I haven't received GST after April 2021. I believe I am still eligible.Filed my tax return every year, a resident of canada & have low-modest income.What should I do?

Please contact the CRA at 1-800-959-8281 and they will be able to tell you why you haven't received your GST.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

Why I haven't received GST after April 2021. I believe I am still eligible.Filed my tax return every year, a resident of canada & have low-modest income.What should I do?

I have  filled my tax return  I didn't get my Gst check on July 5 2024 what is going on with that 

Only the CRA will be able to tell you why you never received your GST. Contact the CRA at 1-800-959-8281.

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

Why I  didn't get my Gst check on July 5 2024  I didn't  get it what is going on with that 

You need to contact the Canada Revenu Agency to find out why you haven't received your GST. Contact the CRA at 1 (800) 959-8281.

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

And the CRA  check 

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

I did  my  income tax  form  for the  year 2o23

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

I  filled my income tax  This year 

What is going on with that 

Contact the CRA at 1 (800) 959-8281 to ask about your GST. They are the ones who determine what tax credits you are entitled to have. 

Ginette Bourque
Returning Member

I didn't get my Gst check on July 5 2024  what is going on with that. Everyone  one I  no they received it