Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary dividends multiply by 115% or you have a taxable dividend but no dividend tax credit.

In order to help you with this situation, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help you. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

​​​​​​​Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary dividends multiply by 115% or you have a taxable dividend but no dividend tax credit.

The issue occurs when you download the data from Revenue Quebec. There is a ghost entry somewhere on one of the RL slips. You need to carefully look through the RL slips that have entries and find the one or ones that have RED (override) entries. Hit FN F2 and cancel the override so the values are calculated. Search carefully because the issue could exist in an RL form you actually shouldn't have any entries in . That solved the problem for me, my wife and my daughter.