Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iiibrahim
Returning Member

Releve 3 Error that Prevents Netfiling with Reveu Quebec

After completing my return, I could not Netfile it with Reveu Quebec because of an error that says,  "Your taxable dividend does not equal your actual amount of eligible dividends multiply by 138% plus your actual amount of ordinary dividends multiply by 115% or you have a taxable dividend but no dividend tax credit."

I think that this is a TurboTax issue because the Releve 3 I have is for a simple Bank Interest na dhas nothing to do with dividends. Also:

1. I was able to Netfile my wife's and my Federal return (which were done in parallel) with the CRA. 

2. I was also able to Netfile my wife's Provincial return, which has exactly the same information (the amount in RL-3/T5 is equally split between us).

I have tried your automated technical support service, but it did not address the issue properly. I would like someone to contact me by email ([email address removed]) or by phone ([phone number removed]) soon, especially because this could be a product problem that may affect many other users. Thank you. Ibrahim.

4 Replies
iiibrahim
Returning Member

I am quite disappointed that no one from TurboTax had either suggested a resolution for my issue, or contacted me, despite the passage of 3 days since I first reported the problem. Briefly, I am unable to file my Quebec return through Netfile due to a program error related to Releve 3. This is a product error, not a user issue, because my wife's return, which was prepared simultaneously with mine and has exactly the same information, was accepted for Netfiling.

I thank you for a quick response. Ibrahim (TurboTax user for over 10 years).

????????????????????

je ne peux pas rentrer sur Netfile au Québec??????????????????????????????????????

@mikessmall 

Pour une réponse rapide à vos questions en français, je vous suggère notre Communauté TurboImpôt en français à l'adresse suivante: https://turboimpot.community.intuit.ca/ 

Merci à l'avance pour votre coopération.