Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tclilley
Returning Member

Replacing my Computer.

I recently had to replace my home desktop PC. I am re-loading all my programs. I need my 2020, 2021 and 2022 Turbo Tax Activation Codes so I can download and re-activate my previous years programs. I used Home & Buisness for 2020, I can't remember what I used in 2021 and I used Turbo Tax 2022 Premiere. I also need 2020, 2021 and 2022 Turbo Tax Incorporated Business Downloads and Activation Codes please. I am in your system as I have been a customer since Turbo Tax was called Quick Tax back in 2005. I (typlically) purchase and Download (from the Turbo Tax Website) Turbo Tax Home & Business (or Premiere) for Personal Income Tax and Turbo Tax Incorporated Business every year.

Thank You,

[name removed]

[email address removed]

[phone number removed]

9 Replies

Replacing my Computer.

Please note that this is a public forum therefore we sent you an private email.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

tclilley
Returning Member

Replacing my Computer.

Hi Brenda,

Thank you for the Reply. I can't find anywhere to contact someone at Turbo Tax. This is why I posted here. I can't get thru on the phone line. I only get an automated message that is not helpful? I read instructions that (seemed to me?) read that if I posted my question here, I would get a "case number" so I could use it when I call in??

I could not find a "case number after I posted?? Any help would be greatly appreciated please.

Tim

Replacing my Computer.

Please check your email as the information requested was already sent to you. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

tclilley
Returning Member

Replacing my Computer.

Hi Brenda,

I have waited a few more days, but, have not received any other e-mail ??

Are you able to send it again please.

Thank You,

Tim

Replacing my Computer.

Did you check your junk mail folder? It would be coming from Canada Community Support. 

I will send again.

tclilley
Returning Member

Replacing my Computer.

Hi Brenda,

I did find the e-mail with the codes however only the Home & Business personal tax software codes would work. None of the Incorporated Business codes worked? Also I need access to the last 5 years. Are you able to help me with the 2018 and 2019 Home & Business codes, plus from 2018 - 2022 Incorporated Business codes please.

Thank you

Tim

Replacing my Computer.

Can you please contact our phone support team who can assist you on getting  your codes so that they could work. 

tclilley
Returning Member

Replacing my Computer.

Hi Brenda.

1) The phone support will only text or e-mail a standard access code information sheet telling me to look at my purchase receipt. There is no option if I no longer have a copy of my purchase receipt? Especially from a few years ago.

2) The on-line support will only call me back if I purchased the "Audit Review" option of the product download? I did not purchasre this option when I bought any of the past 5 years of Personal or Corporate software. 

3) Sends me right back here???

There is no other place for me to request my old access codes???

Tim

Replacing my Computer.

For your incorporate business ones you will need to reach out to our corporate Profile team at 1-800-452-9970.