Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RSP Contributions

Where do I enter RSP contributions made during the first 60 days of 2023? I did not use these contributions against my 2022 taxes. All I see on TurboTax Desktop is "Contributions made between March 2 and December 31, 2023 (inclusive) that were not deducted on your 2022 tax return" and "Contributions made between January 1 and February 29, 2024 (inclusive)"

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

RSP Contributions

Directions on how to enter RRSP contributions in the first 60 days of the year can be found in our TurboTax FAQ/video: How do I enter RRSP contributions in TurboTax Online?

Because they were not claimed in your 2022 tax return, an adjustment will need to be done as explained in this TurboTax article: How to Change Your Tax Return After You’ve Filed

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

RSP Contributions

Directions on how to enter RRSP contributions in the first 60 days of the year can be found in our TurboTax FAQ/video: How do I enter RRSP contributions in TurboTax Online?

Because they were not claimed in your 2022 tax return, an adjustment will need to be done as explained in this TurboTax article: How to Change Your Tax Return After You’ve Filed

RSP Contributions

Thank you! Looks like have a few adjustments to make. :(

RSP Contributions

Start with the oldest and all will be well. You may benefit from a few refunds...