Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Secure checkout Review your info and register your order

Hello. The system is pulling my old address. I checked the information in the personal info section. Everything I entered is correct. I entered my QC address and the system is pulling my ON address(the old one). Please help

1 Reply

Secure checkout Review your info and register your order

If the system is pulling your old address despite having entered your new address in the personal info section, there are a few steps you can take to resolve this issue:

1. Double-check your personal info: Make sure that you have entered your new address correctly in the personal info section. Check for typos, missing information, or incorrect formatting.

2. Try a different browser or device: Sometimes, browser caches can cause issues with saved information. Try accessing TurboTax from a different browser or device to see if the problem persists. Also, try clearing all the cookies and cache of your browser.

If the error still persist, we believe your best option is to contact our telephone support team for further assistance, as they have the option to view your screen to help resolve the issue. To contact them, please follow this link: Contact Us

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.