Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dyoung8500
Returning Member

Since the recent update, I receive a message on the screen, with an ok button. When I click on the button nothing happens and it won't let me continue with my return.WTF?

13 Replies

Since the recent update, I receive a message on the screen, with an ok button. When I click on the button nothing happens and it won't let me continue with my return.WTF?

You received an OK button where exactly did you see this?

dyoung8500
Returning Member

I start the program, then open my return, and a box pops up saying “File Conversion- Form T1135 has changed. Please review and re-enter your information on the revised form T1135.” and then there is an Ok button below the message in the box. when i click on it it just beeps and nothing happens, and it wont let me proceed.

Are you able to update the amounts in the field before you click on Ok? Can you please send us a screenshot?

dyoung8500
Returning Member

No, Im not able to update anything because it wont let me do anything. Screenshot (238).png

dyoung8500
Returning Member

i tried attaching the screenshot. did you get it?

It didn't go through, maybe a picture would be best?

dyoung8500
Returning Member

Screenshot (238).jpg

I got it now, thanks. Can you try logging out of TurboTax. Then try opening up again to see if your software is stuck on that page?

dyoung8500
Returning Member

I’ve shut down and restarted the desktop Turbotax 2023 program several times and get the same screen after i open my existing tax return.