Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Susan from Turbo Tax has commented that values in the Canadian version of Turbo Tax are correct for Tax Planner mode 2024, these values are not correct even after reload?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Turbo Tax and the values are still incorrect, I have used this planner mode for several years with success, please resolve this issue?
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Susan from Turbo Tax has commented that values in the Canadian version of Turbo Tax are correct for Tax Planner mode 2024, these values are not correct even after reload?

I have passed this issue on to our product development team. I'll post any updates as soon as I get them.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

What specific values are incorrect?

The values that are incorrect are the new thresholds for OAS clawback as well as as the new inflation adjusted values for tax brackets, as well as as all inflation adjusted tax credit amounts federally and provincially, you can not do tax planning for 2024 without theses values, please update the values as has been done in all previous tax years.  

I have passed this issue on to our product development team. I'll post any updates as soon as I get them.