Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zhigor

T2125 used to have subcontractor expenses, now it is gone. where I supposed to enter it?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

T2125 used to have subcontractor expenses, now it is gone. where I supposed to enter it?

If you were able to carry forward data from prior year, you should have had the T2125 for self-employment, other type of business.  There is no subcontractor on the T2125 professional business, but it is part of cost of sales in the other business 2125.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

If you were able to carry forward data from prior year, you should have had the T2125 for self-employment, other type of business.  There is no subcontractor on the T2125 professional business, but it is part of cost of sales in the other business 2125.

do we still use line 8360 for subcontractors if we don't have COGS? this is a window cleaning business.

Yes you can.