Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
farzadfbd

My Releve 1 form has section C which is for Employment insurance premium, but your website does not have such section (it has all others). How can I add this value?

Thanks
1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

My Releve 1 form has section C which is for Employment insurance premium, but your website does not have such section (it has all others). How can I add this value?

The amount in box C is equivalent to the amount in box 18 of your T4.

Because you have already entered the amount on your T4 in box 18, box C will not show up on your relevé-1.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The amount in box C is equivalent to the amount in box 18 of your T4.

Because you have already entered the amount on your T4 in box 18, box C will not show up on your relevé-1.

ATLT01

What if Box 18 does not match with Box C, how do you edit Box C in Turbotax to reflect RL-1 form?

Did anyone get an answer to this question

Do you have a T4 and a REL 1 which don't match?