Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bobnyhof
Returning Member

TT805 Error

It's Feb 28, 2020 still getting error message TT805.  I can't update software.  Clearly the fix on Feb 27,2020 didn't work.  Please refund my money

7 Replies

TT805 Error

You'll have to uninstall TurboTax 2019, reboot your computer and reinstall TurboTax 2019. The TT805 error is FIXED, YAHOO! You can download TurboTax 2019 here: https://turbotax.community.intuit.ca/community/product-information/help/where-can-i-download-the-cd-...

I can verify that the TT805 error is vanquished at last😁😁👍👍TT805 TERMINATEDTT805 TERMINATED

bobnyhof
Returning Member

TT805 Error

Do I need my activation to reinstall.  Can find the code in my account???  

bobnyhof
Returning Member

TT805 Error

That's a different i rvcd from the call centre on Tuesday.  They advise that software would be updated automatically.  what is right?

TT805 Error

You don't need activation to reinstall.  I've uninstalled, redownloaded, reinstalled more times than I can remember and my TurboTax 2019 Standard is still activated and works perfectly NOW that the TT805 error is gone.  In fact I just did my taxes and had ZERO errors with NetFile.  I'm a happy camper😁

Frustrated80
Returning Member

TT805 Error

I uninstalled TurboTax 19 to try and get rid of the TT805 error and now the software will not reinstall, even with the version from the website. Ready to lose my mind

Paul Cormier
Returning Member

TT805 Error

Uninstalled and reinstalled still getting same error

TT805 Error

Please install your software from the following link - since it has been updated so once you download it, you can skip the update. - Uninstall then reinstall it from there- https://turbotax.intuit.ca/product/download/index.jsp