Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alpal230
Returning Member

Turbo tax 2022 keeps telling me I need to upgrade 3 times. I need the forms!! Why the big change and all the asking of questions??

Done personal and small business taxes using Turbo Tax for years.   I tried the online version last year and it went ok.  I bought the download version for 2022 only to find out it wont transfer my data from 2021.  So I'm working with the online version again however based on a T5 slip it told me I needed to upgrade to Premier, then when I start to enter the business amounts it told me I needed to upgrade to Self Employed.  This is the first time this has happened.  I want to work with the Forms myself  and not be hounded and constantly told I need to upgrade.   Are the Forms in the Download version as I have read this somewhere?

Time is ticking!

1 Reply

Turbo tax 2022 keeps telling me I need to upgrade 3 times. I need the forms!! Why the big change and all the asking of questions??

Yes, you can use forms in the CD/Download version.

FYI: If you or your spouse or common-law partner are self-employed, you have until June 15, 2023, to file your return.