Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RichWB

Turbo Tax Business Incorp T2 not EFiling

I have been trying since April 30, 2023 and now today May 1, 2023 and I cannot Efile my Business return to CRA.

I get the error message shown below;

Unable to cast COM object of type "System._ComObject" to interface type "ProFileAdapter.Variant.IGPVariantAdapter" ..... Error loading type library/DLL. (exception from HRESULT:0x80029C4A (TYPE_E_CANTLOADLIBRARY)

I printed the return and placed it in the mail, given the current strike at CRA, I would prefer to get the return EFile to CRA. I have used this program for at least the last ten years and this is first I am having this issue. Can this be resolved so that I can EFile the return?

Thanks

1 Reply

Turbo Tax Business Incorp T2 not EFiling

If you need assistance with TurboTax Business Incorporated or preparing your incorporated business tax return (T2), you can contact the dedicated support team using the chat here: https://public-consumer-chat.app.intuit.com/app/ccs/consumer?experienceId=ttbInc. Agents are available 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, Monday to Friday.

You can also visit the Intuit Profile support site. TurboTax Business Incorporated is based off Profile software.