Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris128

Turbo Tax Premier Program

I have been using Turbo Tax for many years (more than 10). I have found it to be awesome.  This year I downloaded the Premier program and I do NOT like it.  Other years the program I used had actual screens that matched the government tax forms.  This program has "Boxes" to fill in.  It does not work like other years and is too simplistic which restricts the options I previously used.  Please tell me which program I should go to.  I have wasted 2 days trying to talk to your office and make this work. I look forward to your reply.  Thank you.

Should you wish to contact me by phone  (which I would appreciate), my number is [phone number removed].

This is the first year I downloaded the program on line.  Other years I purchased the version that handles rental properties.

PLEASE HELP!!

1 Reply

Turbo Tax Premier Program

It seems like you are using TurboTax Online this year. If you would prefer to use forms to prepare your tax return, you can use TurboTax CD/Download. You can see all the versions that we have available here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/personal-tax-software/download-tax-software.jsp

Premier is the one that we recommend for rental properties.