Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mat16

Turbo tax refund

I requested a refund 1 month ago and still don’t received it. When i track my refund request  it just says refund case closed. No response nothing!  How can i contact someone within the alloted 60days 

Mathieu

17 Replies

Turbo tax refund

I had a very bad experience as well. I submitted the request online but didn't hear back. I called to follow up and was given a voucher code, which I couldn't use on a return that was already paid for.  After 2 hours on the phone talking to 3 different agents, none of them could offer anything and I still didn't get a refund.

Turbo tax refund

@koch1, I have verified and yes, you paid twice for TurboTax Premier Online- I have processed a refund for you and you will see it on your credit card within 2-3 weeks.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Turbo tax refund

Thank you for your help TurboTaxBrenda1!

larryclausen
Returning Member

Turbo tax refund

I have applied for a refund and have heard nothing - I have to case numbers . The first from April 18 and the second April 27. I call Turbo Tax and the telephone help could not assist me. This process should be easy and interactive with your clients. Any suggestions on what I should do next?

Turbo tax refund

@larryclausen- Please note that I just verified your account and it shows that today they accepted your refund which means that you should see this back on your credit card within 2-3 weeks. 

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

Turbo tax refund

I’m also having the same issue and haven’t received a response yet in over a month. Please assist @turbotax!

Turbo tax refund

@ChrissyH, I have sent your an email.

larryclausen
Returning Member

Turbo tax refund

I finally did get a refund but it took calling by phone Turbo Tax (a few times) but being persistent worked. Everyone was trying to be helpful but there seems to be a system problem related to refunds.

Turbo tax refund

Thanks for letting us know Larry. We will make sure that your feedback is addressed by the refund team.