Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pendragn
Returning Member

Turbotax 2022 Receiving an error code 603 after updating the software as requested on startup

Hello. This is the 11th year I have used Turbotax. I have had no problem for 10 years until now with turbotax2022.  I have already filed one tax return in 2022 with no problem at all using this software this year.

My problem as I see it is that each time it has updated this year  (when prompted) it has updated and then asked for me to activate the license again. I have done so. Probably at least 3 times I have updated and resubmitted my activation code when prompted to do so. I believe a person is not supposed to have to do this under normal circumstances. I have not had to submit my activation code several time in previous years when updating. So I believe your software and system think I have been putting the software on other computers and the limit has been triggered. I could reinstall the software but I think that would do me no good with the activation limit reached. Can you help me. I have already tried emptying the cache.

Thank You

1 Reply

Turbotax 2022 Receiving an error code 603 after updating the software as requested on startup

Please contact our phone support team at 1-888-829-8608 as they will be better able to assist you.