Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mok1253
Returning Member

turbotax 2023 cd/dvd tries to maintain or upgrade TurboTax 2022

To TurboTaxSusan,

I was able to connect to the link site and download the zip copy and install TT2023. My issue has been resolved and I have noted and copied the link and zip file on my computer in case I need to re-install.

@Jack_1 Can you please confirm that the email you used to create this account is still valid, if yes, please type "Yes" and we will send you a private email.

Thank you for choosing TurboTax.

bobt5152

Hope this gets to the right person/spot - it's very hard to find where I can contact Intuit Support.

My issues is that I have 2022 version installed and used it last year.  I installed 2023 and entered its product key and I'm able to use that version.  However, when I try to open the 2022 version - to check/compare what I had entered in forms last year - the 2022 version now asks for its product key, which I cannot find.  I've been ordering/downloading TT for likely over a decade (former CanTax user), but I can't see/find anywhere on this site to view my product keys for my previous versions.

So I need help to:

(A) Get my 2022 version working again.

(B) Stopping 2023 from breaking my older versions of software.

We can assist you with your requests; however, we will send you an email as we need your personal information, which we do not allow here on the public forum.

I purchased the 2023 turbo tax CD at shoppers and when I tried  to install it,  the install   refers to 2022 income program. You suggested I download the 2023 file which I tried to do, the system wants me to repurchase the program.  I  purchased the Premier edition and your help file said to click on the link for a free download, the link did not appear. The help file wanted me to repurchase the  program. This error is wasting my time which I don't  have. Please provide a download of the premier  edition so that I can proceed. 

Moussi2

Please use this link to download the software on your computer: TurboTax software

Please click on the link Download Premier as shown on the picture below. 

I too have the problem with the disk trying to load 2022 when I already have it but want 2023. I also want it on a disk. Will our copy be replaced?

@PatDenham914 We are working on a CD replacement plan and will contact you via email when we have more details. In the meantime, you can download the software from our website here: https://turbotax.intuit.ca/tax/software/install

We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Profe

I purchased Intuit Turbotax Home and Business 2023 from Staples. The CD tries to reinstall 2022 with another language. I think you guys shipped phoney product.

I have downloaded the software but want a correct installation CD, as that is what I paid for.

@Profe We are working on a CD replacement plan and will contact you via email when we have more details.