Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ms5033

TurboTax Online Freezes every time

I have been trying for the last month or more to complete my 2019 taxes after inadvertently buying the online version of Turbotax Standard (8 returns).  It freezes EVERY SINGLE TIME.  My taxes are partially completed.  I've called the "Help" desk twice.  Cleared the cache, history, tried several different browsers, tried it on my laptop and my ipad.  It opens up then freezes while looking for my information.  WORST product ever.  Their response is it is a problem with my computer (2 years old).  I will never use their products again.  I ended up having to write a letter to their Missisisauga office.  No response.  Absolutely worthless.

1 Reply

TurboTax Online Freezes every time

I'm sorry that your experience with our software was less than optimal.  You may want to hardwire your internet connection. Sometimes the "wifi" connections themselves are less than optimal at times, depending on the service provider or other factors, such as weather or intermittent connections, (I get it sometimes with my service provider, especially when the weather is bad) therefore if you hardwire your connection to your computer you will have faster processing time.