Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TurboTax Platform Full Service

Reached out multiple times to support team and there just seems to be various issues surrounding the platform that I can't get answers to. 

Already paid for the full service self-employment package and spoke with a tax expert. Got notified over the weekend via email that my return was complete and that I had a new message from my expert. 

I click on the link and sign-in to my account only to find no functional buttons. Although I was able to see my tax return within the documents page, there was no area for me to review the "message" from my expert nor a chance for me to even provide authorization to complete/give the go ahead to file everything. 

Most importantly, I wanted a chance to communicate with my tax expert to go over some things but the "send a message" button to arrange a chat or call with your expert doesn't work and just re-directs me to the FAQ page. If I try to use the "chatbox" that's labelled as "always on" it pops up as unavailable. I've been trying since Saturday. 

How is that at this point in time, after having paid the fee to complete my taxes I'm unable to do anything I want to do on the platform? I call in and they just repeatedly tell me to click on the buttons that I know don't work and can't even provide me with the name of my expert or how I can contact them myself. 

Please fix this

1 Reply

TurboTax Platform Full Service

I've requested that someone from the Full Service team call you.